IT that works for you
Started in 2003, Allstate Computers is a complete technology solution provider. We are 100% committed to making sure business owners have the most reliable and professional IT service in Palm Beach County. Our team of talented IT professionals can solve your IT nightmares once and for all.
Here’s why so many businesses depend on Allstate Computers for complete IT services and support:
- We practice what we preach – We’ve have designed our internal cybersecurity program to adhere to current HIPAA standards complete with policies, procedures, and evidence. When we sign a business associate agreement with a client, we can back up what is in that agreement
- 100 years combined IT experience – Our technicians have over 100 years of combined experience in commercial IT network security and administration.
- We’re your partner, not just a vendor – We meet with our clients quarterly for IT strategy planning sessions. This meeting allows us to get feedback on the service we provide, discuss trends we’ve observed on their network, make recommendations to improve productivity, security, and cost effectiveness. Our goal is to help your business succeed.
- We watch out for our clients’ bottom line – We make it our job to make sure that IT expenses provide value and we don’t recommend products or services for the sake of making a sale. We believe in offering products and services based on actual need and structuring IT expenses in a manageable and predictable fashion
- We don’t nickel-and-dime our clients – We have designed our Managed IT contracts so that clients have one invoice to pay each month for IT service. Nobody likes to receive invoice-after-invoice listing every 5-minute interaction, and we don’t like to send them
- We specialize in healthcare IT – 100% of our staff are Certified HIPAA Security Professionals (CHSP). We can provide our healthcare clients with the policies and procedures to prevent data breaches, and most importantly, the evidence they need to prove they’re adhering to those policies and avoid costly fines+
- For non-critical service, our response time is on average 15 minutes – For non-critical service, our response time is on average 15 minutes. In the case of system-wide outages, we dispatch a technician immediately
Our custom service packages deliver what you need and want without overstepping the boundaries of your budget. From cloud services to data backup, Allstate Computers is here to team up with you and your company for expert support.